Description Grateful Nomads: Leg 2: Green Bay, WI to Chicago, IL

Monday, April 30, 2012

Leg 2: Green Bay, WI to Chicago, IL

From: Green Bay, WI To: Chicago, IL
               ~ 3 hours, 45 minutes, 210 miles
The goodbyes have been especially difficult this leg. We had to part with my family, friends, and our little girls. I only see my family and home friends a couple of times a year so I'm just trying to tell myself that we're only missing a couple of get-togethers. That helps.

The cats, however, have been particularly heartbreaking. Throughout the packing process, Doodle has been jumping into my luggage and laying down. I'm nearly convinced she knows what's happening and wants to come along. It. kills. me.

I'm seriously about to pack these dummies up and take them. They won't mind. A 20-hour nap will not phase them in the least. We'd definitely have to pay for oversized luggage though...
















Next Stop: Seoul, Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment