Description Grateful Nomads: Why Do I Have this Attachment to Paperbacks?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why Do I Have this Attachment to Paperbacks?

Today Jack and I started rifling through our belongings picked out some books to sell to make some money for our (possible) trip. Criteria being: we would never read them again, they're taking up too much space, and we could see them from the couch. Don't judge--we're like 3 months ahead of schedule.

We managed to get two full paper case boxes for this first trip. Frugal Muse bought half of them, offering top dollar chicken feed. No, that's unfair, but I was hoping they would pay by the pound. We then took the box of rejects over to Half Price Books, and those suckers bought the rest!

After running around town a bit, we managed to get $28. That's like 1½% of the plane tickets, but every little bit helps. I wonder how much we'll get for our primo collection of early-90s VHS tapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment